Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Introduction from Jef Saunders

As your new administrator I’m looking forward to meeting or engaging with members as I settle in to this new role. Or should I more correctly say, re-entering this role? Before Mark McAlister took on this task seven years ago I spent six months bridging the administrator’s position between Timothy Cox’s and Mark’s tenure. I’m a resident of Hesperus Fellowship Village, an anthroposophically inspired seniors residence adjacent to the Toronto Waldorf School. I see the administrator's role as an exciting opportunity to provide information, communication and connectivity for all members of the Society and movement. To this end I welcome your questions, queries, information, feedback and news both from you personally and your local communities. 

No comments: